Focusing on sensory skills, taught by certified Occupational Therapist. Play along with others while exploring our sensory systems through water or sand tables, experimenting with toddler-safe art materials, and navigating mini obstacle courses.
We begin each week with a circle of song, dance, props and parachute play to engage each child and encourage participation in unique ways. 4 week session.
- Lots of sensory activities including water, sand or rice tables for pouring, scooping and playing.
- Dramatic play is introduced with realistic toys, dolls and other age-appropriate props.
- Toddler-safe art materials are offered for creative exploration.
- Slides, bouncing toys, tunnels, balls, push toys and pull toys promote new motor skills.
- Along the way, these busy one year olds also practice listening, sharing and taking turns.
- Each class concludes with the routine of a short circle time, goodbye song and bubbles.