For children 24-36 months of age.
Our very own toddler program for 24-36 months! These older toddlers are now able to interact with each other, cooperate, share ideas and form friendships. As the children participate in creative activities and more complex games, they’re also navigating social relationships, problem solving and listening to directions. Taught by Speech-Language Pathologist with assistance from Physical and Occupational Therapists.
- We begin each week with a circle of song, dance, props and parachute play to engage each child and encourage participation in unique ways.
- Art exploration and sensory play with sticky collages, textured materials, nature, water, beans and other materials are introduced.
- Kids have fun concentrating on tasks at activity tables by sorting objects, stringing beads, building with blocks, experimenting with magnets and solving more complex puzzles.
- Tunnels, slides, gym mats, hoops, balance beams and obstacle courses encourage motor and balance skills, while building body awareness and self-confidence.
- The familiar routine of a storybook and goodbye song completes each week.